Data Acquisition for Environmental Professionals
||MS Windows 95,98,ME,2000, XP & NT 4.0
||Direct Connect or Modem
||Selectable Inclusive Dates
||Final and Interim (or Preliminary Values)
|Data Base Structure
|| *.DBF files (Open in MS Excel, Access)
||Manual or Automatic after a poll
||User Configurable Format
||Back up data to a LAN or Archive folder on the polling
• Daily Summary, an hourly report
for a selected date.
• Aux Report, a report made up from an interim averaging period
of the data logger.
• Monthly Detail, a report for a single channel for each hour
in a selected month.
• Channels Report, a monthly report of selected channels for
each hour of the month.
• Alarm Report, a report of channel value or incident that has
been programmed into the data logger.
• Calibration Report, a report of calibration time, expected
and actual value achieved.
• Edited Report, a report that incorporates edited data values
along with unedited values.
• Monthly Report, a report consisting of daily averages or totals
for each day of a selected month.
• Annual Report, a report consisting of monthly averages or totals
for a selected year.
Note: DataLink/Lite is a sub-set of DataLink/AQM. DataLink/Lite
does not contain any of the automated features of DataLink/AQM
such as Automatic Polling, and Automatic Report generation.
There are no Graphical Analysis features in DataLink/Lite.
There is no viewing of real time data either in trending or
tabular mode. There are no “meters” presentation
as on DataLink/AQM. DataLink/Lite is a “No Frills” package
for manual data recovery, editing and printed reports.
More information is available in PDF format: